NPC + item(CM/vault) + decoration(in/out)vanished from house

If you need support, you can get help here!
delabibi
Guardian

Postby delabibi » Jul 26, 2020 00:14

Hello,
at my surprise i logged in and everything was gone in my house, exept banners, roofs, porsh.
all NPC's are gone, and all the item inside CM/vault gone too, plus all decoration (inside/outside)
at loggin its precise that my house is saved for 500 weeks, so the money is still inside the CM.

The previous time i logged before today was two weeks ago and everything was in place. something weird must have occured during this laps of time but i cant figure what it is. im very confuse right now, can you help me?
house number 3224 / hib player : badbibi

thanks for your reading.

Malinus
Warder

Postby Malinus » Jul 26, 2020 00:23

I'm BIBI's neighbor, and I usually use his Teleporter Druim Ligen ...
We had the reboot on Monday, I was in the game before / after, I didn't use his NPC, I can't say if after the reboot everything was already gone. But after the crash server, I am convinced that everything was gone.

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Jul 26, 2020 03:57

Looking into this. Will PM you when I know more.

Malinus
Warder

Postby Malinus » Aug 14, 2020 00:40

I don't know if this can help your investigation, but it seems that this is not the only house affected.

House 3880 (Merrenca's House) seems at first glance to have a similar problem.
Wall and roof of the house decorated, the porch roof adorns a perssonized color, but there is not a single exterior decoration.

What seems most suspicious about this house is that the consigment NPC is gone. Not being able to enter this house, I cannot attest that the interior is empty aswell.

However players buy a porsh for the sole purpose of disposing of a merchant consigment? It makes sense to me.

Return to Support