Bugged house vault

If you need support, you can get help here!
Glacier
Myrmidon

Postby Glacier » Apr 23, 2020 16:50

I was looking inside my house vault and attempted to pick up an RF chest piece. I lagged and ended up with RF chest as my mouse pointer and the house vault missing from the floor. I can put the RF chest in my bag but can't find the house vault. Porting in and out of house doesn't help.

I can take items out of my Vault keep and put them in my backpack so I assume house vault isn't "there" but not visible. Porting in and out of house, using teleporters to port and return to my house have no effect. Ported to TNN and I can't zone out of the city.

I don't want to log out in case that causes me to lose the house vault and all it's contents ( new set of armor wpns etc).

Any ideas on how to get house vault back?

thanks

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Apr 23, 2020 18:59

when you suddenly cant port in or out, the only way that fixes it is logout and close client. If you dont want to risk you will need a GM to help you and there are not many atm
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Glacier
Myrmidon

Postby Glacier » Apr 23, 2020 19:57

Finally gave in and risked the log out and relaunched the game. Vault is still missing. Full set of RF/bow/main hand/off hand MP gear that was SC"d and had alchy plus 4 99 quality main hand wpns lost. Also MP main hand/offhand and 4 99 qual main wpns for another character. Plus all the pots/materials etc and the cost of the vault lost.

2 appeals were sent, 1 PM to Abydos which never leaves my outbox for some reason. No responses.

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Apr 23, 2020 21:27

Messages stay in outbox until read. I received only 1 pm from you 10 hours ago when I was sleeping.

When you pick up house vaults, all of the items inside the vault are in the house vault bankers in the central market. Please check there.

Glacier
Myrmidon

Postby Glacier » Apr 23, 2020 21:45

Something is wrong with the time stamp. 10 hrs ago I was in bed as that's 2 am for me. I have picked up my house vaults, full multiple times and never had them end up at the market guys who hold loot from homes that have not had rent paid.

House is tier 2. Checking both Vault Banker 1 and Vault Banker 2 i Get the message they give me items IF my house has been repossessed had in vault but can't take new items. Rent on my house has not lapsed.

Something else is going on here. My bet it's due to the lag issue I had when I opened the vault.

thanks for responding.

Glacier
Myrmidon

Postby Glacier » Apr 24, 2020 01:50

I just picked up the other full house vault and it appears in my inventory, not at the market. I can also place this vault back with no issues.

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Apr 24, 2020 02:09

Will see if I can have Blue investigate on the DB side. Which char owns the house?

Glacier
Myrmidon

Postby Glacier » Apr 24, 2020 02:16

Critical

/house 3221

thanks

Glacier
Myrmidon

Postby Glacier » May 06, 2020 02:07

Abydos/Blue- needed storage space and decided to buy a new vault. This returned my old vault full of all my gear and a new vault in my bag. Thank you very much!

Return to Support