What happens with Midgard Kill Tasks ?

If you need support, you can get help here!
Wakanidoo
Myrmidon

Postby Wakanidoo » Apr 14, 2020 20:47

Hello,
Im trying to verify working and not working kill tasks in Midgard, following the post here https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=47917&p=478496&hilit=teardrop#p478496 and Allakhazam site. I already verified 10 of them and for the ones working well, the drop rate is around 1 KT item for 10 kills.
Until Sunday (2 days ago) all was fine. From yesterday morning (after a server restart according the in-game /serverinfo command), i killed about 90 Mephitic Ghoul in Muspulheim, no drop (0, zero) of Melted Ghoul Flesh. In the afternoon and this morning, I went to Uppland and killed 120 Abominable Snowman and Nordic Yeti for Thick White Pelt, no drop (0, zero), only 20 drop of bugged Thick White Pelt that are not a kill task item (see Issue tracker 4189). For this 2 kill tasks, i already got some of them saturday and sunday, so it worked before the server restart.
This afternoon i killed 150+ Mud Frog in Vanern Swamp for Mud Frog Tongue, and here again no drop (0, zero).

Are the kill tasks in Midgard disabled as Dragons ?
Is it possible to have an explanation about that ?
We are here to help *you*
Alcyon: UK; Abydos: US; Baldrug: DE; Blue: DE; Cirdan: US; Crucible: US; Decidon: US;
Genjiro: DE; Gnome: US; Juna: DE; Nayru: DE; Trishin: UK; Rajnish: US

The Uthgard Staff are always here!

Return to Support