Returning after a few years

If you need support, you can get help here!
SCMarler
Guardian

Postby SCMarler » Jan 29, 2020 04:57

Hi, I'm coming back after several years of inactivity. I signed in with my google account (previously just used user and password). It found my first character, but its reverted back to level 1 and all my other characters are missing. Am I doing something wrong?

Samirane
Eagle Knight

Postby Samirane » Jan 29, 2020 12:23

Some Years ago, there was a Server Newstart from Zero, now you wrote you was inactive for some Years, are you sure you played already after the reset and not just did a Namesaving?
Langsam und stetig ernährt sich das Murmeltier

WishYouWereHere

SCMarler
Guardian

Postby SCMarler » Jan 29, 2020 20:17

Ah, if you are saying the server was wiped then that would explain it all. Well I guess mystery solved. Thanks for your help.

Return to Support