Cannot Get Target (Summary) Window to Toggle On

If you need support, you can get help here!
Plywood
Warder

Postby Plywood » Mar 25, 2019 18:05

Hi,

I cannot get my Target window to show for one of my characters. This window is sometimes called the Summary window. It is the one that shows your character name at top, has three bars showing health, endurance and power, your xp/rp bubbles, and your currently selected target.

If I make a new character, there will be a long bar that has a Menu option that in turn has an Interface Elements button. The Interface Elements window has a Summary button that allows me to toggle the Target (Summary) window on and off. However, I don't have the long bar that starts this sequence and cannot find a way to toggle it back on.

I use the standard interface with no mods and never had mods installed.

Any ideas on how to get my Target window back? Any /command I can use? or edit a file?

Chia
Warder

Postby Chia » Mar 25, 2019 18:27

On the webpage next to the Play! button should be a + button. Press it then choose launcher options. A box will pop up with several options. I believe the ESC menu is what you are looking for, so click on it and save then log in.

Plywood
Warder

Postby Plywood » Mar 25, 2019 20:18

Thanks!

That solved it. I would have never thought to look there.

Return to Support