Atlantis Trees

If you need support, you can get help here!
Gondlyr
Myrmidon

Postby Gondlyr » Mar 11, 2019 09:48

I have always played with Atlantis Trees checked. Now for some reason I only have the original trees with the huge wide trunks and low hanging willow tree type branches making it very hard to see anything. When I go into Options at the character select screen the option to change which type of trees one sees in game is missing. I have options for type of water and if I want Atlantis terrain. But nothing for trees. Was this taken away or do I need to re download my copy of daoc to fix this? I did not see this in the issue tracker so I am asking about it here in case it is just me.

Gnome
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Gnome » Mar 11, 2019 15:06

Check these two places:

Uthgard Portal -> Select the Launcher Settings [+], which resides between "Play" and "Manage Account"
Note: You may run into complications if you use the same Dark Age of Camelot file path for Live and other Freeshards.

Character Selection Screen -> Options

Return to Support