Uthguard question

If you need support, you can get help here!
Epsilon
Guardian

Postby Epsilon » Feb 28, 2019 07:32

Can anyone please explain the difference and/or the advantages of playing on Uthguard? I am a dedicated PvE player and I have played the original game on launch followed by the DAOC RvR at darkageofcamelot.com. After months of enjoyable gameplay I stopped at the gates to the Frontiers as I do not like PvP or RvR and I gave up. Presumably Uthguard has the same progression? Also I am confused about the PvE Gaheris server. Does Uthguard use this server?

I note that Uthguard has expansions so if I level up a character will this provide me with more PvE areas to play on? Hope so as I love the old school gameplay.

Gil
Alerion Knight

Postby Gil » Feb 28, 2019 07:57

"Also I am confused about the PvE Gaheris server. Does Uthguard use this server?"

Uthgard is nothing like Gaheris. This server is based on 1.65 patch 'normal' DAoC servers. You may want to read here for more info about Uthgard:
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=47178
Gil DaTroll - Merlin Zerker | MacDeath - Uth1 Armsman | Gil - Uth2 Zerker | Macdeath - Uth2 Armsman

Return to Support