Can't change OpenID Email

If you need support, you can get help here!
Shindoras
Guardian

Postby Shindoras » Jan 24, 2019 17:28

Hello everyone,

I know that there is no support for OpenID Emails, but as im about to lose access to the Email that is bound to my Game Account and with that all my characters. I am pretty sure i can still login even if the email is gone but the moment something unforseen happens im screwed. I did try to change the email but everytime i do it just gives an error message and says try again...which i did...multiple times.

Now to the question. Is there another method to change the email or is there a way to tranfer my characters on a new account?

Thanks in advance.
Shindoras

Genjiro
Developer
Developer

Postby Genjiro » Jan 24, 2019 19:55

Please contact me in IRC.
News || Getting Started || Rules || Issue Tracker
Coloured text represents my personal opinion and is not associated with Uthgard Staff nor is it an official statement.

Return to Support