No sounds, no music

If you need support, you can get help here!
Antsocial
Guardian

Postby Antsocial » Jan 18, 2019 21:24

Hi all there….

Recently I came back to the realms, HEY! I´m so happy!!! So many years without playing :hammer: :hammer:

But when I started playing, I found out I can´t hear ANYthing. No spells, no music, nothing.

I already checked my music options and all of them are in full. Anyway, I continue without hearing :roll: :roll: :? :?

Maybe some patch missing? Or whatever?

Help, please……. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Jan 18, 2019 21:32

1) Check your Windows Sound options. you may have muted the volume in the OS. Check under sound settings to see that it is the right output (i.e. headphones instead of monitor audio). Mutes can be per-audio device in windows 10
2) Check the in game options to make sure it is enabled

Antsocial
Guardian

Postby Antsocial » Jan 18, 2019 21:59

Everything is working fine. It´s the first thing I made when I realize that DAoC didn´t sound… Opened a web browser and check if YouTube worked. It works. I´m going to refresh my sound drivers, but I´m pretty sure they´re not the problem… :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Antsocial
Guardian

Postby Antsocial » Jan 18, 2019 22:17

Update:

It solved by itself.

I don´t know how. But it solved.

Thanks a lot!!!!

Return to Support