Cant Log in Microsoft account

If you need support, you can get help here!
Shining
Myrmidon

Postby Shining » Jan 21, 2019 09:54

Hello Genjiro,

i did that and also...

"We will then perform an identification check as well as an update to your Account"

...via resend from my ms mail to blue. Nothing happened, but ok it was yesterday morning. Maybe im to impatient.

Edit: Works now for me, thank you, good work! :)

Regards

Wakanidoo
Myrmidon

Postby Wakanidoo » Jan 22, 2019 14:41

Yesterday i sent one PM to Genjiro, but didnt find any trace of this PM in my privates messages boxes, so I sent a second message.
Today, still nothing in my privates messages boxes, except all the PM I sent/receive before 16 january.
So I post here, Genjiro, I followed all the steps indicated in your post to create a second account. As I cant send you any PM, check the one I sent you the 16 january, both Microsoft and Gmail adresses (for my wife account) are in.
Thank you Genjiro.
We are here to help *you*
Alcyon: UK; Abydos: US; Baldrug: DE; Blue: DE; Cirdan: US; Crucible: US; Decidon: US;
Genjiro: DE; Gnome: US; Juna: DE; Nayru: DE; Trishin: UK; Rajnish: US

The Uthgard Staff are always here!

Genjiro
Developer
Developer

Postby Genjiro » Jan 22, 2019 21:56

Wakanidoo wrote:Yesterday i sent one PM to Genjiro, but didnt find any trace of this PM in my privates messages boxes, so I sent a second message.
Today, still nothing in my privates messages boxes, except all the PM I sent/receive before 16 january.
So I post here, Genjiro, I followed all the steps indicated in your post to create a second account. As I cant send you any PM, check the one I sent you the 16 january, both Microsoft and Gmail adresses (for my wife account) are in.
Thank you Genjiro.

Hello Wakanidoo, I just switched your accounts. Please try again.
News || Getting Started || Rules || Issue Tracker
Coloured text represents my personal opinion and is not associated with Uthgard Staff nor is it an official statement.

Wakanidoo
Myrmidon

Postby Wakanidoo » Jan 24, 2019 13:26

Genjiro wrote:Hello Wakanidoo, I just switched your accounts. Please try again.

Doesnt work. In account chooser there are 3 accounts, all are empty account.

I give up.
We are here to help *you*
Alcyon: UK; Abydos: US; Baldrug: DE; Blue: DE; Cirdan: US; Crucible: US; Decidon: US;
Genjiro: DE; Gnome: US; Juna: DE; Nayru: DE; Trishin: UK; Rajnish: US

The Uthgard Staff are always here!

Genjiro
Developer
Developer

Postby Genjiro » Jan 24, 2019 14:37

Wakanidoo wrote:Doesnt work. In account chooser there are 3 accounts, all are empty account.

I give up.

Please contact me in IRC or using /appeal (level 1 char)
News || Getting Started || Rules || Issue Tracker
Coloured text represents my personal opinion and is not associated with Uthgard Staff nor is it an official statement.

Previous

Return to Support