Shared ip

If you need support, you can get help here!
bad
Guardian

Postby bad » Dec 01, 2018 14:05

Hey guys.

So back to daoc and i got one question.

Who should i contact if i play with a shared ip cause my dad and i playing both uthgard and i read somethink about u must contact someone if u got 2accounts anf 1ip adress.
Its because the forbidden bb's

Any clue?

Thanks alot!

Gil
Alerion Knight

Postby Gil » Dec 01, 2018 15:43

You are thinking about the rules on another freeshard. Uth doesn't demand that you tell them in advance about sharing the same IP address with another account. However, you and your Dad aren't allowed to be on two different realms at the same time. For more rules, see here: https://www2.uthgard.net/rules
Gil DaTroll - Merlin Zerker | MacDeath - Uth1 Armsman | Gil - Uth2 Zerker | Macdeath - Uth2 Armsman

Bunjip
Myrmidon

Postby Bunjip » Dec 01, 2018 17:45

Gil wrote: However, you and your Dad aren't allowed to be on two different realms at the same time.

It actually doesnt say something about it in the rules. I was facing the same problem since my husband and i are playing too. And in times where voice chat programs and mobile phones are nothing new anymore the point of giving out realm information is no longer valid.
we have never been "tested" if one of us is a bot but if the day comes either him or me wants to play a different realm and we get banned for that.... well goodbye uthgard then.

Return to Support