Extreme lag to server.

If you need support, you can get help here!
Gil
Alerion Knight

Postby Gil » Jan 07, 2019 17:32

Abydos wrote:FYI, I live in the Seattle area and have been having to use a VPN as well as I face frequent LD's otherwise between the gameserver and where I live with Comcast. If you're financially able, consider the VPN option. I set mine to US Seattle (Private internet access VPN provider) and the LDs/lags go away.

I live in Europe and when I play games on servers that are hosted in America or Asia I use WTFast, a very good VPN for games.
Gil DaTroll - Merlin Zerker | MacDeath - Uth1 Armsman | Gil - Uth2 Zerker | Macdeath - Uth2 Armsman

KaithlynMoore
Guardian

Postby KaithlynMoore » Dec 18, 2020 01:07

markhascole wrote:
Latrommisumac wrote:Around 5:30-8:00 pm PST my connection to uthgard becomes really bad and we all take turns going LD (brother gf and I.) We ran speed tests and it doesn't seem to be a internet issue so I was wondering what could possibly be going on that would cause something like this?

Edit: whoops to clarify I am from SF, CA in the USA.

Buddy have you ever tried VPN while gaming because I am an avid gamer and I had faced lags issues many times and due to this I usually use VPN during any online gaming competition, So you can also try VPN, But it is hard to find reliable VPN for gaming, To take right decision you can visit VPN related website like https://www.tomsguide.com or https://www.reviewsed.com.

Thanks me later.

I use VPN especially for gaming coz the country I live in have banned most of the games and it is also safe to hide your IP but sometimes VPN slows your gaming speed and causes lags to that's why make sure your VPN is fast as lighting like I use cyberghost and it works fine for me.

Previous

Return to Support