Game Crash (Compatibility Mode)

If you need support, you can get help here!
Shinra
Guardian

Postby Shinra » Dec 17, 2017 16:11

Hi everyone,

so I have this problem with i can not solve with.
I follow the Installation rules on the main page and
I downloade the game install it and update. Wait for the end and install the Uthgard launcher and so on well.
After all I can run the game fine I'm in the charakter-menue and I can choose my old chars and create new ones but
and here comes the BIG BUDD but, when I wont to get in the game >> after a ( loading Screen ) the game crashes completly down to hell.

So what is my problem here ? I run this game bevor fine on Win. 10 without any problems in fullscreen.

Shinra
Guardian

Postby Shinra » Dec 17, 2017 16:33

Bloodyhell I found a solution I hope this can help everyone in the futer with the same prob.

You have to go in the mainfolder -> camelot.exe -> compatibility / Win. XP Serv.Pack 2

Ryan_Stevens
Warder

Postby Ryan_Stevens » Jan 10, 2018 12:18

Shinra wrote:Bloodyhell I found a solution I hope this can help everyone in the futer with the same prob.

You have to go in the mainfolder -> camelot.exe -> compatibility / Win. XP Serv.Pack 2

Hope it helps.

Erlexx
Myrmidon

Postby Erlexx » Mar 11, 2018 06:32

I have a problem similar to this. I am only able to log into one of my characters suddenly, and whenever I try to zone through a load screen my game freezes. I also randomly crash on this character. If I try to play another character, or create a new one, my game immediately crashes before entering the game. Nothing had changed on my end when this started. I have since tried a complete reinstall of both daoc and uthgard client, as well as multiple PC restarts.

I sent my log files to Genjiro for review. I am completely unable to play at this time.
Retired Professional Twitch Broadcaster
R5 RM Erlexy
R6 BD Bonerlex
R5 Druid Xelre
Currently Playing Caberlex

Return to Support