Issues with Key Binds

If you need support, you can get help here!
kalg1975
Guardian

Postby kalg1975 » Apr 20, 2017 03:26

Good Evening Folks,
Just loaded up the game and what a wonderful trip down memory lane :)
One question though, the game is not letting me bind run lock to the middle mouse button? It is registering that that is what I bind it to, but in game it is unresponsive. The secondary run lock key is unbound, and I have tried binding it to both, however I am having the same issue. I can bind run lock to any number of other buttons, even other mouse buttons (I have a G602) but no luck with the middle mouse button (my choice for run lock in most games :) )
Just wondering if this is a known issue or something isolated to my mouse/install. Thanks in advance and have a great day.

clandestino2a
Warder

Postby clandestino2a » Apr 20, 2017 11:00

just use the logitech software, it works perfectly, but don't use it to do multiple actions in one click its not allowed.

Wakanidoo
Myrmidon

Postby Wakanidoo » Jan 14, 2020 15:44

Same problem, unable to bind something on the middle mouse button.
I use a E-blue Cobra II mouse.
It works perfectly on Phoenix freeshard, may be its not a true 1.65 option on Uthgard ?
We are here to help *you*
Alcyon: UK; Abydos: US; Baldrug: DE; Blue: DE; Cirdan: US; Crucible: US; Decidon: US;
Genjiro: DE; Gnome: US; Juna: DE; Nayru: DE; Trishin: UK; Rajnish: US

The Uthgard Staff are always here!

roundcubetwelve
Guardian

Postby roundcubetwelve » Oct 07, 2020 19:48

We reset the default controls in a recent update. You can find the previous keybindings here if you want to adjust back to the previous settings.

Miller90
Guardian

Postby Miller90 » Apr 25, 2021 15:56

This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! 192.168.l00.1

Return to Support