How to install UI's??

If you need support, you can get help here!
QeoSereai
Gryphon Knight

Postby QeoSereai » Jan 21, 2011 12:10

Well, you can search for custom UIs at the Web or by the search funktion in this forum, there should be several suggestions of UIs, i don´t know if there are any links.

I personally use Bobs UI, where you can choose from a very big amount of funktions and layouts to fit your very personal style. I don´t know the compability to 1.103 though, but its listed for 1.91+.

To install you have to do following steps:

1. Download the UI package

2. Place all files you get in your <DaoC-Folder>\ui\custom folder

3. start DaoC (via portal or however you do)

4. at the character choose screen, go on options

5. set UI to custom there

6. save and exit options

7. play and have fun :)

note: at bobs ui you have first to configure it for your needs, this should start automatically first time at install, and you can start it again everytime you need to change something via the "OptionsChooser.exe" file in the custom folder.

Hope this helps ^^
Qeo - Pac Heal
Fearegrim - Aug Sham
Thuardo - Warrior
Vobaldt - Sup BD
Scirious - SB
Saemuel - Sup SM
Rodgrodog - Thane
Throelin - Aug Heal
Rodhen - Bersi
Jeridian - Skald

ZekeTheReaper
Guardian

Postby ZekeTheReaper » May 05, 2017 20:56

Has anyone looked into this further. I put the files in the DAoC location but not sure if that would affect my Uthgard files - since the option for the Bob's UI doesn't show. Further explanation on this?

Return to Support