Sub Account house access

If you need support, you can get help here!
Shalindra
Warder

Postby Shalindra » May 04, 2022 05:43

I recently made a sub account character. When I took her to housing and tried to remove something from my consignment merchant, I could not do so. I had to log on a character from the Master account and remove the item and then find someone to help me do the trade to my sub account character. Is this working as intended or do I have to do something in housing, maybe house friend for the sub account character? I used a hearth medallion from the sf porter and had no issues, the sub account character went straight to my house.

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » May 04, 2022 18:49

you have to give access to your second account /housefriend and give the same permissions as the main account
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Shalindra
Warder

Postby Shalindra » May 05, 2022 04:04

Ilerget wrote:you have to give access to your second account /housefriend and give the same permissions as the main account

Thank you so much for replying. Let me make sure I understand, so each character on the sub account I would do a /housefriend and then access to all the goodies? I thank you for the information, she now has account access which i assumb takes care of her sub account. Thanks again.

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » May 05, 2022 18:55

you are welcome
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Samirane
Eagle Knight

Postby Samirane » May 07, 2022 00:41

Shalindra wrote:
Ilerget wrote:you have to give access to your second account /housefriend and give the same permissions as the main account

Thank you so much for replying. Let me make sure I understand, so each character on the sub account I would do a /housefriend and then access to all the goodies? I thank you for the information, she now has account access which i assumb takes care of her sub account. Thanks again.

you can do /housefriend account (one subname)
Langsam und stetig ernährt sich das Murmeltier

WishYouWereHere

Shalindra
Warder

Postby Shalindra » May 07, 2022 02:13

Samirane wrote:
Shalindra wrote:

you can do /housefriend account (one subname)

That is exactly what I did!, How great is that, I really appreciate how the staff set up the sub accounts!

Meander Silberberg
Myrmidon

Postby Meander Silberberg » May 14, 2022 11:01

Just noticed. I can use hearth portal necklace, but just BUY in cm ^^

Return to Support