Back to bugs

If you need support, you can get help here!
Midostone
Warder

Postby Midostone » Sep 24, 2018 17:27

Hello,

I'm not sure if i'm in the right place.
I come for two things (probably bugs):

1- When you want to die without losing XP, it is enough for the player to do /xp off and commit suicide. The player does not lose experience. It's too bad...

2- In the first Val (Abermenai), the name Seism surely has a problem of repop time. He repop so very quickly, so we can chain to gain a lot of experience. It's a shame also to be able to enjoy this. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it should be checked.

Hoping that it can make the server better. :)
Thank you and good day.

Mido.

Samirane
Eagle Knight

Postby Samirane » Sep 24, 2018 19:08

i am not sure if you are kidding or serious.. sry for a useless post from me, but :lol: :gaga:
Langsam und stetig ernährt sich das Murmeltier

WishYouWereHere

Midostone
Warder

Postby Midostone » Sep 25, 2018 18:10

It's just a return. Not a joke.
Administrators will do whatever they want, personally I find it unfortunate to be able to exploit that. :roll:

TacticsUser
Guardian

Postby TacticsUser » Sep 25, 2018 19:32

Midostone
Warder

Postby Midostone » Sep 26, 2018 11:04

TacticsUser wrote:https://www2.uthgard.net/tracker/

Thank you TacticsUser --> https://www2.uthgard.net/tracker/issue/ ... en_you_die

Return to Support