Shield rate help :)

tborggren
Warder

Postby tborggren » May 08, 2017 02:14

Okay I played warden, last time i played DAOC, only becuse all the class need was a shield - Spec line to become more paladin, then the paladin, without been a true paladin, becuse then the cleric was need in the mix :)

But now I have started here, And there is NO shield skill line :/
So that thing is how most shield rate in procentes will i get on the warden now comperet to if he have a shield skill line(In procentes :) )

noitek
Warder

Postby noitek » May 08, 2017 08:22

If I'm understanding your question correctly, the base rate to block is 5%. Base rate to block an arrow is 30%.

Getting Mastery of Blocking would increase those by a further 3% per level of MoB up to a total of +15%. Dex also impacts block chance, but from what I can find, it's negligible.

http://disorder.dk/daoc/blocking/

Return to Warden