Lots lots Wardens to Many

Twinbladez
Warder

Postby Twinbladez » Apr 21, 2017 12:05

Just warn people last night i had fins grp as a warden and 5 people messageing me to take my spot.

People were fighting to take my warden spot.
Guy waited 3 hours have my spot in end.

When i did /who warden there was 48 Wardens.

It's gone end up like the druids waiting in druim cain for rvr grps as way to many druids not enough tanks.

Just warn people its not looking good for use now with massive influx people playing wardens.

Just have hope more people make blademasters and heros to 50 as well....

Gondlyr
Myrmidon

Postby Gondlyr » Jan 01, 2018 20:46

Don't worry, my Warden will not want your spot at Fins. I only group with my guildies. Made mine 9 months ago and have over 2 months played. Because its my Alchemist. Only now sometimes leveling my Warden. Only so much Alchemy one can do with a low Hib pop.

Druid is my main, I'm the only Druid in my RvR group half the time, the other half I'm grouped with a Nature Druid so I end up doing all the buffs anyway. So there can't be too many Druids. I know some standing in DL are waiting for groups, but many are the RvR regulars and they are actually afk. I get invites when I log in or am asked right away to get on my Druid.

Play well on any class and you will get known and you will get invites.

Enjoy your Warden, have fun.

Jerrian
Phoenix Knight

Postby Jerrian » Jan 01, 2018 23:50

Twinbladez wrote:Twinbladez » Fr Apr 21, 2017 9:05 pm ......

Necro thread 8) , guess the situation is complete different now with that much playerloss since April 2017.

Gondlyr
Myrmidon

Postby Gondlyr » Jan 05, 2018 23:23

Sorry about that, it was high up in the list of posts. I didn't look at the date. This would eliminate replying to almost every Warden post here. Goes back 2 years on the first page!

Return to Warden