Thorn weed field

Aryl
Myrmidon

Postby Aryl » Mar 14, 2017 18:08

Hello !

So now that the warden is templated and 50 I am currently exploring the RA's options available to us.

As we have a quite strong mana consumption I rushed SCM, took LW for sprinting and took purge as we do not have accesss to DET. Next on my list is TWF. Did you guys test it already ? I have some feedbacks that it is actually a very good RA and I must admit that i was full of regrets on blue sunday considering the amount of enemies on the battlefied.

Any feedbacks ?

Regards,

PS: I am quite disapointed from the lack of grouping hype, it's a challenge to find grps who will accept a warden outside of mass events!

Aryl
Myrmidon

Postby Aryl » Mar 27, 2017 19:29

Well as nobody answers, I did get it and it is awesome. Every 30 minutes it gives your group a very big advantage, it is OP in small men and OP as hell in zerg fights (passing trough gates camped by several fg's, fort attack or defense..).

Needs a bit of planing on where to drop it though.

Return to Warden