Mobs & Items for Warden

vurkolak
Guardian

Postby vurkolak » Feb 28, 2017 20:40

Hello,

Relatively new Warden here and I made him mostly for farming / soloing in PvE. I don't have any other "main" toon to finance him with so this will turn into that for me. I'm wondering if any experienced players have a list of mobs that drop good stuff for wardens (blunts, scale, jewelery etc) or are good for soloing and drop valuable loot that could be translated into good equipment. On Uthgard 1.0 I played mostly Alb so I'm still getting used to the zones in Hib.

I'm currently lvl 23 and I'm a firbolg using blunt. If anyone has any suggestions I'd be very grateful.

Thanks !

Aryl
Myrmidon

Postby Aryl » Mar 01, 2017 11:11

Rocks in Spraggon den
The wolf-like guys in TC
The sentries and miners in CM
The gobos in FM
The shades in SH

Don't focus too much on your gear, try to grp as much as possible and start wondering about drops when you're 42+ and can start to actually drop useful gear for your final template

toaky
Gryphon Knight

Postby toaky » Mar 05, 2017 23:15

keep up with your epic quest for some good rewards

Ecati - 50 Cleric, Leg SCer - Deleted

Return to Warden