End Regn/Redux

MongrelSun
Guardian

Postby MongrelSun » Aug 04, 2016 02:49

Will you be moving the End Regen/Redux spells back to Nurture before you go live.

They were moved from Nuture to Regrowth in a misguided attempt to buff up the Regrowth line. All it really did was break the pure Melee Warden build. Both Mythic and the Warden Class lead at the time admitted it was a mistake to move the spells to Regrowth and they were eventually returned to Nurture.

Der_Eisbaer
Eagle Knight

Postby Der_Eisbaer » Aug 05, 2016 09:19

Not my point of view, simply speaking out of experience:

The server's goal is 1.65. This is set in stone by the GMs and sadly there is no room for discussion. I therefore recommend to invest no resources in questioning this.

Now this means:

If you can prove that Endu Reg and Endu Redux were part of the Nurture line during the 1.65 patch era than Endu Reg and Endu Redux will be moved there. Else this will not happen.

I hope that proves helpful for this and further questions. :)

Return to Warden