Master of Blocking RA

pirhana7
Myrmidon

Postby pirhana7 » May 05, 2016 21:28

Master of Blocking RA is listed for Wardens, But does it actually work and effect Wardens chance to block?

I remember back in the day people saying not to get a RA that your class did not actually have the ability to put skill points in because it wouldn't do anything. Now back then people were probably just assuming... I'm just curious if anyone knows if this actually works?
If it works it should just be added to the base 5% chance of a shield to block. but I'm also not sure if its a base 5% chance to block for shield user that can't spec shield....

If anyone knows please let me know
Thanks

Nezix
Phoenix Knight

Postby Nezix » May 05, 2016 21:33

If you can block, then Mastery of Blocking will increase your chance to. That being said, it might be a low priority because defense penetration might make only a couple of ranks obsolete.
Nezix - 50 Minstrel <The Band>

Merlin: Arthur, what is best in life?
Arthur: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their Lurikeens.

Kharlo
Warder

Postby Kharlo » May 05, 2016 21:51

Minstrel and shaman got mob, too.

But I would say there are abilities with higher priority..

pirhana7
Myrmidon

Postby pirhana7 » May 06, 2016 01:12

Kharlo wrote:Minstrel and shaman got mob, too.

But I would say there are abilities with higher priority..

Very true for most Wardens, But if I make one it would be more of a melee warden and something I would like in small man or solo fights

Since I would also put points into Parry, there is a point where 1 point for 3% block would be better than 6 points for 3% parry

Return to Warden