Some Warden Build Questions

pirhana7
Myrmidon

Postby pirhana7 » Apr 20, 2016 06:14

Few questions here,

(1) what is needed for perma sprint? will LW2 +20% stam reduction work?

(2) will warden PBT chant cause my power to drop? if so what is needed to put it back in +? serenity 1?

I was looking at a small group warden, 2 or 3 people and also want to be able to win some solo fight, I can accept that Duel weilders will usually beat me. is the following spec decent?:

39 weap, 49 nurt, 16par, 12reg

Thanks

toaky
Gryphon Knight

Postby toaky » Apr 26, 2016 03:39

i dont think youll be able to get perma sprint without pots, my understanding is that the stamina reduction buff only decreases the amount of stamina used for styling.

i think bubble uses enough power to prevent it from regening (without serenity or pom) with serenity 1 it will regen very slowly.

Ecati - 50 Cleric, Leg SCer - Deleted

Gerbald
Phoenix Knight

Postby Gerbald » Apr 26, 2016 07:17

You have 100 Endurance.
Sprinting uses 5 per Second of that 100.
So without any Abilities you can sprint for 20 Seconds and then your Endurance is used up.
If you want to permasprint, you have to get any combination of either using less Endurance per Second, like "Long Wind" and regenerating Endurance, like "Tireless" and Endurance regenerating Songs/Chants/Buffs until it makes up for the loss.
For Wardens have a look at that level 2 Regrowth Spec Fatigue Regeneration (Self, Chant), it's nice.

soddin
Gryphon Knight

Postby soddin » Jul 07, 2016 15:21

I can confirm that with our end regen 4 up and end redux buff up I can perma sprint! No loss in end at all. So run speed buff up for getting around... for getting away from a combat situation.. end 4 self buff and run... wont ever run out of end.

Return to Warden