Starting Stats

jeaf
Myrmidon

Postby jeaf » Apr 17, 2016 15:03

Jerrian wrote:
Gnome wrote:
Hibernianman1 wrote:Starting stats usually don't matter because you can edit them at any time on these freeshard servers.

That is not the case on Uthgard.

Hmm, what about start-stat repecc stones, will they be available again? Just ciurious ;-).

Haven't they already been removed in uth 1.0? If so, it's unlikely we see them again

pirhana7
Myrmidon

Postby pirhana7 » Apr 20, 2016 03:32

Few questions here, you gys seem to know alot :)

(1) what is needed for perma sprint? will LW2 +20% stam reduction work?

(2) will warden PBT chant cause my power to drop? if so what is needed to put it back in +? serenity 1?

I was looking at a small group warden, 2 or 3 people and also want to be able to win some solo fight, I can accept that Duel weilders will usually beat me. is the following spec decent?:

39 weap, 49 nurt, 16par, 12reg

backman66
Myrmidon

Postby backman66 » Apr 20, 2016 21:36

pirhana7 wrote:Few questions here, you gys seem to know alot :)

(2) will warden PBT chant cause my power to drop? if so what is needed to put it back in +? serenity 1?

I was looking at a small group warden, 2 or 3 people and also want to be able to win some solo fight, I can accept that Duel weilders will usually beat me. is the following spec decent?:

1) Well the Warden self endu chant gives 4 endu so yes I would think it's perma sprint if LW2 = 20%. If you're talking about the "Fatigue Reduction" self buff, ex. Attack Unfading, Attack Perpetual, etc., those only apply to weapon styles, not your sprinting endurance.

2) PBT costs 29 power initially and then 7 per tick while it's running, according to Nixian's charbuilder. Serenity 1 will still leave it at 6 mana per tick for PBT.

That spec seems decent, but really if you are going to solo at all, I'd go with 50 blunt no matter what. You need that parry stun.

pirhana7
Myrmidon

Postby pirhana7 » Apr 21, 2016 21:59

backman66 wrote:

1) Well the Warden self endu chant gives 4 endu so yes I would think it's perma sprint if LW2 = 20%. If you're talking about the "Fatigue Reduction" self buff, ex. Attack Unfading, Attack Perpetual, etc., those only apply to weapon styles, not your sprinting endurance.

2) PBT costs 29 power initially and then 7 per tick while it's running, according to Nixian's charbuilder. Serenity 1 will still leave it at 6 mana per tick for PBT.

That spec seems decent, but really if you are going to solo at all, I'd go with 50 blunt no matter what. You need that parry stun.

Its been a really long time but I could swear i remember Wardens in group saying once they got Serenity 1 it would keep their power regaining instead of decreasing..... maybe it was serenity 2... tho

Sooky
Warder

Postby Sooky » Apr 25, 2016 16:09

On uthgard 1.0 it was with serenity 2.
If you spoke about old ra on live I don't know.
serenity with old and new ra are not the same. The old one is not as powerful.

Karissa
Warder

Postby Karissa » May 17, 2016 00:18

This was a very helpful debate ^_^ thanks for all of the information everyone provided!

Zabulius77
Myrmidon

Postby Zabulius77 » Dec 23, 2016 22:35

Any more input on starting stats for a Celt warden? Mix of PvE and RvR. Mainly group specced like 46 nurt, 29 blunt, 33 regrowth, rest parry. Something on that order. Most weapon I would probably ever run is 39 and drop regrowth to like 26.

10 dex
10 str
Last 10 in con, emp, or quick? What do each of them actually do for a warden?

Enioch
Warder

Postby Enioch » Dec 28, 2016 12:16

Zabulius77 wrote:Any more input on starting stats for a Celt warden? Mix of PvE and RvR. Mainly group specced like 46 nurt, 29 blunt, 33 regrowth, rest parry. Something on that order. Most weapon I would probably ever run is 39 and drop regrowth to like 26.

10 dex
10 str
Last 10 in con, emp, or quick? What do each of them actually do for a warden?

Recommend blades over blunt for side snare and reactionary 4s stun.
10dex 10 str 10 con or 15dex 10 con

emp increases power pool
quick increases attack speed only but warden has highest melee haste buff.
con gives more hp
dex increases cast speed and block chance
str increases weapon skill

soddin
Gryphon Knight

Postby soddin » Jan 04, 2017 18:35

backman66 wrote:

you are wrong about the end redux and sprinting... yes you get perma sprint with your end regen and end redux on. I did it all the time in beta here.

Also get 2 wardens 1 8 sec bubble other 6 sec bubble and have them both turn it on... it works really well if your playing a melee heavy group.

Feuille
Gryphon Knight

Postby Feuille » Jan 04, 2017 19:21

pirhana7 wrote:is the following spec decent?:

Imo it's better to have 16 reg (rez 30%) / 12 parry

Salte
Guardian

Postby Salte » Jan 11, 2017 01:13

Feuille wrote:
pirhana7 wrote:is the following spec decent?:

Imo it's better to have 16 reg (rez 30%) / 12 parry

Crimson Watcher?

Rynzer
Warder

Postby Rynzer » Jan 18, 2017 23:16

soddin wrote:
backman66 wrote:

you are wrong about the end redux and sprinting... yes you get perma sprint with your end regen and end redux on. I did it all the time in beta here.

Also get 2 wardens 1 8 sec bubble other 6 sec bubble and have them both turn it on... it works really well if your playing a melee heavy group.

Just got the level 12 end redux on my Warden. With it on and the endo chant going you can permasprint and actually GAIN one endo per tick. I do not have any Long Wind or anything else that would grant endurance regen.

Each sprint tick with just the redux on appears to consume 3 endo, FYI.

Previous

Return to Warden