RA Defender of the Vale

Satiah
Eagle Knight

Postby Satiah » Dec 23, 2017 20:41

This RA is currently 10-30s orso. Shouldn't it last for the duration of the timer (or even stay up)?

Edit: It's duration is 1 min atm.
Satiah | Tuthmes | Dendera | Khufu | Nefertete | Dahshur | Nebetah | Neterbaiu

GreenP
Phoenix Knight

Postby GreenP » Jan 02, 2018 22:10

I researched that some time ago, because i had the same feeling that it should stay up.
But no, maximum of 1min duration is correct.
If someone wanna know. On early SI (eu servers at least) there was a huge bug about this ra that made the whole group share a pool of 500mhb, not 500per player :p It got fixed around 1.52 or 1.54 but ofc its not listed in any patchnote. I had to find that info on some random comment on a archived part of a french daocforum, i was a bit shocked because i only knew the broken version :D

Only things that could be wrong are range(whats the range of it atm? Could try and compare with the 2-3 old videos that show that RA in rvr, they are listed in the link below,too)

and this minor iconbug
https://www2.uthgard.net/tracker/issue/ ... efender-RA
Formerly known as
Touareg- RR10 noobVW on Uth1.
Crossfire- RR7 noobAnimist on Uth1.
Ohnoes- RR9 noobAnimist on Lolgins.

Click this LINK if you want to see the truth about Hibernia

Satiah
Eagle Knight

Postby Satiah » Jan 04, 2018 12:58

Cheers for the research. It eases the mind. I'm not sure about the range, could test it here.
Satiah | Tuthmes | Dendera | Khufu | Nefertete | Dahshur | Nebetah | Neterbaiu

Return to Valewalker