Self Ablative proc + Crafted armor ablative

sydanilov
Guardian

Postby sydanilov » Mar 12, 2017 11:02

Hello!
Does it stack? Self Ablative proc + proc from Crafted armor?

Feuille
Gryphon Knight

Postby Feuille » Mar 12, 2017 12:14

Nop it doesn't. It's better to don't cast your self one.

bm01
Gryphon Knight

Postby bm01 » Mar 13, 2017 02:33

They don't stack, but if I believe a post I made after some testing in 2003, the one that has the highest (remaining?) value overwrites the other.

So if you only have the level 33 self buff, then there would be absolutely no reason not to use it in complement with reactive ablative tinctures. If you have the level 43 one however (which isn't worth it), then it might be more complicated.

Remember that many Valewalker used to run with Shades of Mist during ToA (as did I), and I haven't heard of any of them not using their self buff because of it.

Satiah
Eagle Knight

Postby Satiah » Aug 08, 2018 12:20

bm01 wrote:They don't stack, but if I believe a post I made after some testing in 2003, the one that has the highest (remaining?) value overwrites the other.

So if you only have the level 33 self buff, then there would be absolutely no reason not to use it in complement with reactive ablative tinctures. If you have the level 43 one however (which isn't worth it), then it might be more complicated.

I'm confused. Even if the lvl33 is lower wouldnt it be still be usefull as it's a different proc? Ie. you double the chance to proc a melee health buffer. Then if the larger health buffer would proc it would overwrite. It's only if the lower one procs and you already have the higher lvl one active it's a lost proc.

But correct me if I'm wrong.
Satiah | Tuthmes | Dendera | Khufu | Nefertete | Dahshur | Nebetah | Neterbaiu

Jonnyx
Warder

Postby Jonnyx » Nov 05, 2018 23:25

Satiah wrote:
bm01 wrote:They don't stack, but if I believe a post I made after some testing in 2003, the one that has the highest (remaining?) value overwrites the other.

I'm confused. Even if the lvl33 is lower wouldnt it be still be usefull as it's a different proc? Ie. you double the chance to proc a melee health buffer. Then if the larger health buffer would proc it would overwrite. It's only if the lower one procs and you already have the higher lvl one active it's a lost proc.

But correct me if I'm wrong.

Was thinking the same and hope some one has some informations for us. I mean it's ok if the armor one doesnt proc if my selfbuff just proced cause as long as one proc is active I'm fine, but if it counts as the same proc, then it would be useless.

Return to Valewalker