Touareg- RR10 noobVW on Uth1.
Crossfire- RR7 noobAnimist on Uth1.
Ohnoes- RR9 noobAnimist on Lolgins.

Click this LINK if you want to see the truth about Hibernia

Jarqo
Eagle Knight

Postby Jarqo » Jan 03, 2017 10:24

Voted, hope this help ;)
Best Sniper Ranger on Uthgard since 2007.
Looking for maps? Try http://jarqo91.wix.com/daoccamps

Feuille
Gryphon Knight

Postby Feuille » Jan 04, 2017 20:42

Upvoted too

Satiah
Eagle Knight

Postby Satiah » Jan 15, 2017 23:02

The report on reactionary styles is incorrect. What Fixie says there is true.
Satiah | Tuthmes | Dendera | Khufu | Nefertete | Dahshur | Nebetah | Neterbaiu

GreenP
Phoenix Knight

Postby GreenP » Jan 16, 2017 14:35

Satiah wrote:The report on reactionary styles is incorrect. What Fixie says there is true.

Aha.

https://youtu.be/4bAw-_j4TdY?t=2m42s

Then i´d like to know how this infi could perform 4x dragonfang in a row, all perfectly as far as i can read the combatlog.
The fourth dragonfang is the deathblow but we only can see the info of him preparing that style, not the full combatlog like the 3 dragonfang before, or ?

so how comes?
Formerly known as

Satiah
Eagle Knight

Postby Satiah » Jan 16, 2017 23:00

GreenP wrote:
Satiah wrote:The report on reactionary styles is incorrect. What Fixie says there is true.

Aha.

https://youtu.be/4bAw-_j4TdY?t=2m42s

Then i´d like to know how this infi could perform 4x dragonfang in a row, all perfectly as far as i can read the combatlog.
The fourth dragonfang is the deathblow but we only can see the info of him preparing that style, not the full combatlog like the 3 dragonfang before, or ?

so how comes?

Checked the video and seen it too. Not sure. Not sure about the date of the video. It could be that it got fixed at some point/patch. Could ofcourse also mean it was fixed after 1.65. Ill have a look at the patch notes tomorrow.

Did upvote the other issues btw. Thx for making them.

GreenP
Phoenix Knight

Postby GreenP » Jan 17, 2017 18:40

This vid was recorded somewhere from 1.66 to 1.69 since its toa + old ra, afaik.
What fixie said about 2 swings just sounds like the fix/change in patch 1.82 but maybe it is something else:)
Formerly known as

Satiah
Eagle Knight

Postby Satiah » Jan 17, 2017 21:19

GreenP wrote:This vid was recorded somewhere from 1.66 to 1.69 since its toa + old ra, afaik.
What fixie said about 2 swings just sounds like the fix/change in patch 1.82 but maybe it is something else:)

I saw that patch and notes, but to me it sounds like you have a 3s window in which you can still land the style (which would be about 2 swings). If the video is after ToA then you have to account for 10% melee spd, higher d/q with buffs 25% buffbonus (the red buffs anyway). Leave alone some aug qui for dodger 5000.

I'm pretty sure we all would remeber beeing able to spam a certain reactionary style forever in pve after aggro went to another target. Or the example Fixie gave in pvp. It could mean you evaded some ranger but went for a different target. Ranger runs to some other place and you find him after 5 min and open with dragonfang. That's not how it worked.

Infact I'm pretty sure that if you tried to style the reactionary of the cs line of evade after dragonfang it would fail. But then again I hardly played a NS back in those days.

But all this is from memory and still the video does show this. Perhaps you're right.

Edit: The more I think about it, the more I'm starting to doubt myself. Hmm hmm!

762totheface
Myrmidon

Postby 762totheface » Jan 22, 2017 21:28

^

you were able to DF/hamstring/hamstring/hamstring/leaper/rib sep, or, with fast rapier or haste charge, df/ham/leaper/ham/leaper/rib. Stunning a target with an evade reactionary locked in your ability to use evade reactionaries (hamstring) until they were free of stun at which point hamstring would fail (even without a hit/dodge/miss/block etc)

e.g. DF target, hamstring 1 succeeds, hamstring 2 queued, target purges, nothing has happened yet but the initial window from DF's evade has passed, hamstring 2 fails.

e.g. DF target, hamstring 1 succeeds, hamstring 2 succeeds, hamstring 3 succeeds, target comes out of stun, leaper is a followup, rib sep. is a follow up.

:hammer:

Selthix
Warder

Postby Selthix » Jan 24, 2017 01:16

the 3 second window was added much later I believe.

I played a 50 thrust Inf for a while in OF, and it was not unusual to be able to use the same evade style 2-3 times while a target was stunned. I am pretty sure it lasted until the targets next attack.

Feuille
Gryphon Knight

Postby Feuille » Feb 17, 2017 20:03

Up up up. Come on you can do it !!

Satiah
Eagle Knight

Postby Satiah » Mar 09, 2017 12:12

Little bump.

bm01
Gryphon Knight

Postby bm01 » Mar 13, 2017 07:39

There was two tickets about Thorny Shield's proc not stacking with the baseline Damage Shield. Both were closed by their respective reporters. I took the liberty to create a new one: https://www2.uthgard.net/tracker/issue/ ... on't_stack
Feel free to upvote if you're annoyed by this issue.

Zakoraya
Gryphon Knight

Postby Zakoraya » Mar 22, 2017 11:12

bm01 wrote:There was two tickets about Thorny Shield's proc not stacking with the baseline Damage Shield. Both were closed by their respective reporters. I took the liberty to create a new one: https://www2.uthgard.net/tracker/issue/ ... on't_stack
Feel free to upvote if you're annoyed by this issue.

Thanks for reopening this :) I have also upvoted / confirmed it.

Feuille
Gryphon Knight

Postby Feuille » Apr 02, 2017 12:05

A new one about our Nature's shield : https://www2.uthgard.net/tracker/issue/ ... ot_working

Return to Valewalker