What is VW about with 1.65

Jerrian
Phoenix Knight

Postby Jerrian » Jul 31, 2016 01:16

Hey,

I ´m a bit out of time at the moment to test out the playability of the vw with the new server setup and hope some of you guys could give me some advice how it ´s gonna be with that class with 1.65.

Are there some changes compared to Uthgard 1 like weaponskills, damage or so on? I remember there was always a discussion about VW got too much damage in Uth 1 because of wrong absorb or AF formula that couldn ´t be proved these days for example, any noticeable fixes?

Also the parry, evade mechanics should have some influence on the VW, I ´m just not sure in a good or bad way.

Best regards
Meg

Vitticus
Myrmidon

Postby Vitticus » Aug 02, 2016 00:45

I've only tested them at /level 30 with hand me down gear. The lifetap seems to be more dps than the scythe styles. That could be due to gear. The ardent defender ability that gives you +defense seems to be bugged. It gets stuck once you use it until you type /cancelstyle and cancel it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

GreenP
Phoenix Knight

Postby GreenP » Sep 30, 2016 07:33

https://uthgard.org/tracker/issue/2500/ ... vade/parry

I played VW at SI launch and even i dont remember this lol.

VW scythedmg is supposed to be high, thats why the missrate seems high at times tho.
Formerly known as
Touareg- RR10 noobVW on Uth1.
Crossfire- RR7 noobAnimist on Uth1.
Ohnoes- RR9 noobAnimist on Lolgins.

Click this LINK if you want to see the truth about Hibernia

Renork
Warder

Postby Renork » Jan 03, 2017 19:00

GreenP wrote:https://uthgard.org/tracker/issue/2500/@/VW_meleebug:_Missing_special_mechanic_when_evade/parry

I played VW at SI launch and even i dont remember this lol.

VW scythedmg is supposed to be high, thats why the missrate seems high at times tho.

I don't remember this either.

Feuille
Gryphon Knight

Postby Feuille » Jan 03, 2017 19:35

Me too either... Idk how we missed this feature

About VW in 1.65 :
in raid pve they wld enjoy a shield tank instead of a hybrid char so no grp
you can do some solo pve nicely because the low endu cost of the scythe line
you can't do some solo/small man/grp rvr because no deter. They wld prefer a BM or a caster.
you can do pug zerg if you'r lucky

1.65 = hybride hate patch. Live with it or leave it.

Return to Valewalker