Bow Speed, are draw times rounded or exact?

dblaha86
Myrmidon

Postby dblaha86 » May 19, 2017 20:22

Are the displayed draw times when using bow rounded just for the UI? Or, is it in fact 0.1 second breakpoints on draw times? Hard for me to do timed tests as its a bit laggy from the US to time it perfectly.

Example:
You prepare your shot (3.5s to fire)

Does this mean exactly 3.5 seconds to fire? or could it actually be 3.542346 seconds to fire and just be rounded for the chatlog.

Lurker
Gryphon Knight

Postby Lurker » May 20, 2017 10:56

You may be better posting this under general or RvR.

Since the ranger forums are pretty quiet & it's a general archery question really.

As far as I am aware there is no break points and every point of dex counts. So I would imagine the speed is rounded in the chat log for ease.

That said I have heard that mostly in relation to spells, not sure f that's different on archery. Perhaps a dev will provide some feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to Ranger