Postby tamiko » Feb 17, 2017 17:11

full AT

looking at:
48 PF
35bow
25pierce
18cd
38stealth(can lower, for more MH)

my thoughts is the high PF dmg add makes up for the low melee specs.

imamizer
Gryphon Knight

Postby imamizer » Feb 18, 2017 12:24

It's a decent low RR spec imo. You can also consider 48 pf, 40 bow, 35 st, 18 cd, 22 pierce. Even with comp stealth you will be seen by sb/infi so I'd go with higher bow since it's your most useful tool to gank and add fights. After evade stun is a waste because you will evade once every 3-4 fights against dual-wielders and you already have a side stun which is easy to land. 10 blade instead of 21 pierce is another option to have side snare with less points so you can increase your bow. With your spec you won't be able to kill anyone with melee anyway. At higher ranks with better gear (charges etc.) you can drop pf for 50 bow, or go for higher pierce/dw if you want the hybrid way (which I wouldn't at this patch with no Physical Defense Ra)

whydoyoulook
Warder

Postby whydoyoulook » Feb 28, 2017 20:47

I'm planning to play as a bit of a sniper and completely ignore the stealth game if I can.

I was thinking of a very similar spec: 48 pf, 40 bow, 37 st, 8 cd, 25 pierce.

At this point, I'm chalking up any fight with an inf/sb up to a loss anyway (they have poisons, str/con debuffs, better melee spec, etc), so why bother.

I figure this spec has just enough melee to finish off something if I can get it low with my bow.

Return to Ranger