Ranger Auto Train Skills?

pirhana7
Myrmidon

Postby pirhana7 » May 02, 2016 06:42

Did anything on the Ranger auto train? can't remember if bow or stealth did..... If so what level did you have to get to before auto training stopped and you could put points into it?

Thanks

Thalien
Phoenix Knight

Postby Thalien » May 02, 2016 07:02

Bow to level 48
Fabienne - Blademaster
Junia - Bard
Audrina - Ench
-----
Zoe - Sorc
Stella - Pala
Devon - Scout

Dared
Warder

Postby Dared » May 02, 2016 07:10

Why do you open so many threads? It would have been enough, if you've opened one with "Ranger questions".

Ranger only gets Bow as an autotrain skill, which ends, as any other AT skill, at lvl 48.

And for the damage attribute, I think it was full dex.

Nelg
Myrmidon

Postby Nelg » May 02, 2016 09:25

Dared wrote:Why do you open so many threads? It would have been enough, if you've opened one with "Ranger questions".

No, please not. Threads with undescriptive titles like "Ranger questions" that contain various questions/topics suck for searching and for referencing. OP did it perfectly: meaningful title, one topic.

pirhana7
Myrmidon

Postby pirhana7 » May 02, 2016 18:20

Dared wrote:Why do you open so many threads? It would have been enough, if you've opened one with "Ranger questions".

Ranger only gets Bow as an autotrain skill, which ends, as any other AT skill, at lvl 48.

2 Threads for the Ranger is alot?....

They were seperate mechanic questions that people look for and this way it more helpful for search purposes. I have never ever heard of someone complaining about too many threads..... Are you forced to open them and proof ream them? All 2 of them...

And I was also told that BOW was effected by both dex and qui

pirhana7
Myrmidon

Postby pirhana7 » May 02, 2016 18:22

Thalien wrote:Bow to level 48

Thanks for this answer. So if I want max bow skill at 50 and can't play a bow spec in bgs :( owell

Dared
Warder

Postby Dared » May 03, 2016 11:31

pirhana7 wrote:

2 Threads for the Ranger is alot?....

They were seperate mechanic questions that people look for and this way it more helpful for search purposes. I have never ever heard of someone complaining about too many threads..... Are you forced to open them and proof ream them? All 2 of them...

And I was also told that BOW was effected by both dex and qui

Sorry, you are both right, I was overreacting I guess :?

For the Bow damage, I've only found ppl mentioning it is Dex only:
http://www.postcount.net/forum/showthread.php?100684-weapon-spec-lines-damage-stats
http://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=27267 (In the Bow Spec Section, though this is marked as "Needed Update")

Ghast_Bors
Warder

Postby Ghast_Bors » May 10, 2016 03:37

Bow damage is based only on dex, qui helps with draw speed.

HatTrick
Myrmidon

Postby HatTrick » May 24, 2016 15:41

Yeah, because these class sub-forums are so damn busy that making additional threads is an issue :roll:
Member of Vanquish
Midgard Tristan from day 1, now a Hib (the pacifist realm) :P

Return to Ranger