Templates for all BGs

needs
Myrmidon

Postby needs » Nov 14, 2018 15:54

Anyone have any or perhaps links to some?

levels: 26, 34, 41, 47

kinthos
Gryphon Knight

Postby kinthos » Nov 15, 2018 18:39

Templates for anything now are better with ROGs. They can be used at any level (I think) and will add a much higher level of stats/resists than you could get otherwise with items of that equivalent level.

For 47 that you mentioned, I wouldn't template for that. I would template for 50/51. In fact, template based upon the fact that your gear will be red to you. You won't be in that gear long anyway in the graded scheme of the way the game works.

So in summary...

For below 40 - put random ROG gear on (thats armour + jewelery). You can buy some nice cheap high util ones from the market! Get crafted weapons and have them SC-d with good skills in +pierce (or blades if you are weird), +CD and possibly +CS if you are speccing CS yet. Also get an alchemist to add a proc to work as soon asyou can. e.g. leveling from 20-25, proc from 20.

Over 40, consider making your 50 template and wearing it. It doesn't need to be perfect, drop some resists but make sure your melee, body and matter resists are at least capped tho. Remember to get the best ROG jewelery you can first, and then template around it. Also get an alchemist to add a lvl40 proc. @ lvl47, get new weapons crafted, SC-d and procced again. I advise Dot procs at this point.
- Inqy/Spymistress/Sly -
GM of "eXPedient demise" | Slave of "Crows of Winter"

needs
Myrmidon

Postby needs » Nov 16, 2018 11:23

Thanks for the info.
I didn't see many lower level ROG for sale, but i'll keep an eye on the market.

kinthos
Gryphon Knight

Postby kinthos » Nov 16, 2018 12:18

needs wrote:Thanks for the info.
I didn't see many lower level ROG for sale, but i'll keep an eye on the market.

No - buy the lvl51 ROGs (the jewelery), they are usable at low level it seems. If you can afford them, they will offer much higher util for you too.
- Inqy/Spymistress/Sly -
GM of "eXPedient demise" | Slave of "Crows of Winter"

needs
Myrmidon

Postby needs » Nov 16, 2018 20:51

well I can't afford them lol.
But now I can see why I've been getting killed so fast in BGs.
guess that's why so few people are in them

Return to Nightshade