Alb Stealthers and See Hidden

Shakes
Warder

Postby Shakes » Feb 28, 2018 23:48

I recently specced my 50 elf NS into See Hidden. I can definitely see where its helping but twice now I have come accross Alb stealthers who stealth and I cannot see even right next to them. In one case there were 2, and one I could see and the other was right next to them and I could not.

What could be causing this? Thoughts?

Lazyghost
Myrmidon

Postby Lazyghost » Mar 01, 2018 10:54

See Hidden online works Vs Archers and MIncers.

and then only if they do not have Camo up.

So if it was 2 scouts one may have had camo up andone may have had camo down IE you could see one of them.

I had it a for a week or so but tbh i did not feel like it was really worth it. the odd person i did see from range I felt likei would have seen anyway with out See hidden.

I originally took it to help finding Mincers after they sos away and stealth. But just felt 8 points are better spent elsewhere. as 8 points spent to give you a heads up vs 3 classes in the hole gameand only really 1/3rd of them every time seems like a waste.

if the Distance you could ee them was larger it maybe wroth more but as it sits atm the benifit vs what you would have just dont merit the RA.

Cirath
Gryphon Knight

Postby Cirath » Mar 03, 2018 08:38

With the recent uptick in scout numbers along with the popularity of minstrels, see hidden is more useful than it used to be. It certainly helps avoid the 3-5 man stealth crews albs like to run :roll:

But, 8 pts IS a lot of points...

Equade
Gryphon Knight

Postby Equade » May 16, 2018 13:40

The way I see it is that, besides Cirath's comment on being able to maneouvre around groups, it helps me collect RP's. However small amount that may actually wind up being, it's still a boost - I have found hunters, scouts and minstrels and collected their RP's because of it.

I will consider dropping it around rr5 when there's enough points for purge, viper, ap1 and mop1
Uth1: Equade rr10 ranger, Fight rr7 sb, Sinwar rr6 thane
Genesis: Swift rr7 champ, Reaperinho rr6 vw, Sinwar rr5 eld
Uth2: NS, VW and Eld

Return to Nightshade