Anyone running elf blade shade?

Tlawlz
Warder

Postby Tlawlz » Feb 21, 2017 16:04

THAT WAS MY ORGINAL IDEAL WITH STARTER POINTS INTO STR, I KNOW ILL BE MISSING OUT EVADE STUN BUT I CAN LAND SIDE STUN NO PROBLEM also wep choice in blades is better , PROS SND CONS?

Sivle
Myrmidon

Postby Sivle » Feb 21, 2017 18:03

Well. You will habe a slight advantage in stealth rvr because of slash damage. But this advantage will be eaten up by the str/con debuff. This debuff will absolutely kill your ws vs. Inf and SB.

Additionally you will will not have pierce bonus vs. chain wearers and scouts.

After all and not regarding the missing after evade stun, you will only do better vs Hunter, Berserk and Savage.

But if you want to be blades for some reason, do it. You can be successful as bladeshade even if it is not the best choice in my opinion.
Elvis, Nightshade
"Das Tribunal"

Return to Nightshade