Master of Parry RA For NS / Ranger ?

pirhana7
Myrmidon

Postby pirhana7 » May 06, 2016 01:17

Since NS and Rangers dont naturally have the ability to spec in Parrry does this RA actually give it to them or was this always an RA that was put in for these classes by mistake?

Or does it actually give them 3% parry chance per a level ? if So I would actually consider going in level 3 of parry and Dodger for a bonus 9% chance to each...

Nezix
Phoenix Knight

Postby Nezix » May 06, 2016 02:27

pirhana7 wrote:Since NS and Rangers dont naturally have the ability to spec in Parrry does this RA actually give it to them or was this always an RA that was put in for these classes by mistake?

Or does it actually give them 3% parry chance per a level ? if So I would actually consider going in level 3 of parry and Dodger for a bonus 9% chance to each...

You can't get mastery of parry on either class.
Nezix - 50 Minstrel <The Band>

Merlin: Arthur, what is best in life?
Arthur: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their Lurikeens.

pirhana7
Myrmidon

Postby pirhana7 » May 06, 2016 07:11

Nezix wrote:
pirhana7 wrote:Since NS and Rangers dont naturally have the ability to spec in Parrry does this RA actually give it to them or was this always an RA that was put in for these classes by mistake?

You can't get mastery of parry on either class.

Okay thanks, I just saw it on the Uthgard character builder for both Ranger and NS and thought it was there.

Return to Nightshade