RvR RA's

Atum
Myrmidon

Postby Atum » Jan 17, 2017 19:28

Heya,

just wanted to open the thread for menta's RvR RA's (ofc light spec).

Did someone any testings @ uth 2.0 beta regarding the best distribution of the passive dmg ra's (AA, AD, MoM, WP) ?

At first ofc, mcl+lw1 = 1L4.

Then I would continue with AA 2 (=1L8). After that, I would starting to take dmg ra's, with the priority WP > MoM (because we are a spec nuker, so MoM brings less than for a debuff enchanter for example). So for example with 2L3 I would have WP 2 and MoM 1.

I would try to rush to 3L3 and take Purge w/o dropping the first dmg ra's, anf meanwhile on the way to 3L3 we could take MotA for example.

For 5L2 we could use

mcl 1
Purge
lw 1
AA 3
WP 3
MoM 2
MotA 2

for casting speed and breaking points- I have no clue how much dex/level of MotA is needed- ~ 350? there was somewhere a list with this information but dunno now.

LG
Atum / Talmar

Bellum Potentiae / Genesis / Bonzenverein / Morrigans Breath

DAoC
Log/Alb, Dm/Hib, Salis/Alb, Uth/Hib

WoW
Gorgonnash/Horde

munchies
Myrmidon

Postby munchies » Mar 16, 2017 10:24

Since we are finally getting into the RvR now as mentas with respecs, then this thread needs more attention

I am at the moment 3l5 and my RA's are:

LW1
MCL
Purge
Tether
Acu1

My next goal is:

Acu2
MOA1
MOM1
WP1

After that prob i will up my MOA MOM WP to certain level

Makish
Gryphon Knight

Postby Makish » Mar 16, 2017 11:05

Atum wrote:
for casting speed and breaking points- I have no clue how much dex/level of MotA is needed- ~ 350? there was somewhere a list with this information but dunno now.

LG

there are no breaking points.
Ololofeld - BD - Lyo/Mid

Salidry
Warder

Postby Salidry » Mar 17, 2017 16:34

I am 5L2 and i currently run :

Mcl1
Acu 3
Wp 3
MoM 3
Mota 2
Dex 2

I was running with mcl2 and raging before. I am still not sure if i should take them again or not.

I am pretty sure that i'll not take purge if i dont run moc.

Any feedback on tether?

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk

munchies
Myrmidon

Postby munchies » Mar 19, 2017 09:15

Salidry wrote:I am 5L2 and i currently run :

Mcl1
Acu 3
Wp 3
MoM 3
Mota 2
Dex 2

I was running with mcl2 and raging before. I am still not sure if i should take them again or not.

I am pretty sure that i'll not take purge if i dont run moc.

Any feedback on tether?

Envoyé de mon SM-G920F en utilisant Tapatalk

Id say MCL2 on higher RR, RP - not worth the RP's.

About tether - works great, but i still need to test it a little. Very good agains alb caster grps, who might run 2xsorc/2x cabby etc. Pretty much useless agains mids, unless they use BD in their setup. But tether is great RA for solo aswell, if you plan to run solo in the future. I-win button agains any class with a pet. Since i run very often solo aswell, then Purge and Tether are more important for me atm then castspeed/dmg RA's. Any opponent in 1v1 is mostly 3-5 nukes and i can get those in while the enemy is stunned. Just dettanks are very difficult at the moment.

stikynote
Warder

Postby stikynote » Mar 19, 2017 17:39

I solo 80% of the time as well. Just hit 3L4 and went straight MoC. Haven't been on to be able to try it out. Next prolly going lw, mota, wp, mcl, aug dex,
Interested about the viability of tether.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bizy
Warder

Postby Bizy » Apr 27, 2017 15:58

Right now I'm 5L8

LW1
MOM2
WP2
MCL2
AA3
MOTA3
Sever the Tether

I don't feel that purge is worth it as you can always get a grey pet to help demez yourself if no good pets are around. Just always make sure to have a pet at all times even if it's grey. I know lots disagree and there's definitely times where I am nearsighted where I would have loved to have purge but I've decided it's not worth it in the long run.

munchies
Myrmidon

Postby munchies » Apr 10, 2018 11:48

I have changed my spec quite alot lately. Moving from passives to actives. Although MoA 3 is super nice, i decided to drop it down to moa2 for moc.

At 6L5 (took moc at 6L3 and i like it alot - specially since i love to solo aswell)

LW1
MOM1
MOTA2
ACU3
WP1
PURGE
STT
MOC
MCL

dabri0n
Gryphon Knight

Postby dabri0n » Apr 10, 2018 16:37

Bizy wrote:Right now I'm 5L8
I don't feel that purge is worth it ..

Purge is needed for nearsight (true for all casters).
uwu ~ orz
https://tinyurl.com/y75vcqqm

munchies
Myrmidon

Postby munchies » Apr 13, 2018 11:29

dabri0n wrote:
Bizy wrote:Right now I'm 5L8
I don't feel that purge is worth it ..

Purge is needed for nearsight (true for all casters).

Totally agree on this - altho u can always GP for caster purges, then purge is still needed on casters. For nearsight, purge the slam, purge root or whatever. Also MOC without Purge doesnt really work

Return to Mentalist