Hero Journey

morry1000
Gryphon Knight

Postby morry1000 » Sep 06, 2018 21:03

Well,

Been messing around on a little hero, for something a bit different. And something I must confess is just a tad frustrating is the fact that they gain access to the weapon lines Celtic Spear / Large Weapon at lv 10 but have to wait until LEVEL 15 to gain skill with a shortbow to be able to pull!!

So....advanced weapon lines are available at lv10 but my guy cannot even throw a rock at something? :D

I know I know..its an old game..its 1.65...blah blah, but I mean - come on? :lol:

morry1000
Gryphon Knight

Postby morry1000 » Sep 07, 2018 17:04

All those views, no replies? :grin:

One other question I cannot remember the answer to: Scale wreaths (head armour) can you buy them from merchants or are they crafted only?

Return to Hero