Quickness in a temp - yes or no?

Zerza
Warder

Postby Zerza » Aug 08, 2017 21:50

Hey there, been thinking about my hero template for a while and my question is:

Do I try to cap quickness in the template or not? Most templates have it, but without you do way more damage with your CS or LW (I'm speccing CS btw, but shouldn't matter for the discussion).
But on the other hand...you just hit sooooo slow...

So what is your opinion? What about your templates, you got it? Or no quickness at all and go pure dmg?

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » Aug 08, 2017 22:30

It may be of interest for you that Quickness is under investigation and can be quite more useful in case we see the need to change how it influences damage. Tests are ongoing.
It's done when it's done. Thanks for your patience.
Every bug gets fixed. Sooner or later.

"It is an inescapable law of nature that the amount of satisfaction one gains from achieving something
is related to how hard it is and easy things can only elicit a fleeting superficial sort of pleasure."

Blue says, "you used macro tools or macro keyboard"
Pala says, "i am disabled. and i have a mechanic left hand that can be programed. its hard to play woith one hand"

[Appeal] Bxxxxxxxx: "why is RA first aid cann man i stealth use and not unstealth cann man ra if man use unstealth ?????????"
BannedUser: "i was not using automate game action my hand was fall on keyboard during i was sleep .... i was completly fall on keyboard ..."

Zerza
Warder

Postby Zerza » Aug 08, 2017 22:45

Yeah I saw that thread, but I thought you were just investigating how quickness affects unstyled damage?

trademark
Myrmidon

Postby trademark » Aug 09, 2017 00:04

Do you know the numbers that lead you to believe it does "way" more damage? My impression is that it does more front-loaded damage, but not a large amount more.

In any case, I didn't abandon any damage in favor of quickness. I still have full str and full CS. The only thing I'm missing in my template is a few points of resists (1/2 here and there), and 6 points in Heat (and a lot of Dex, but whatever).
Alainna

Return to Hero