Hero Epic Quest Tips

Nohup
Warder

Postby Nohup » Jan 27, 2017 06:14

So, I just finished the level 15 part of the Hero's Epic Quest.
Most of the online info is wrong, because it refers to the newer quests than what we have on Uthgard.

I plan to post new data on this quest as I progress through.
For old-time-heros, this won't be anything new, but there's new players every day.

Level 7 Destructive Forces.
On Uthgard, this is a little different than before on live. Windaille is in the usual spot (33K, 20K, Connacht)
Kill him, and the tree + celt appear. On Uth, they don't fight though, they just sit there. YOU have to kill the Tree.
Not hard, but it's not like I remember it.

Level 11 Connla's Well.
Same as I remember it on live. I think one of the NPCs you talk with (Ronan) was different than current loc, but he wasn't hard to find.

Level 15 Stolen Ore A.
Quite a bit different than live info. You find the Miner Cucugar at 59K 40K in Silvermine Mountains. He's a tough fight for a level 15 in Reinforced armor. He is linked with another yellow, but you can kite them till they turn around, then just fight him solo.

Good luck Hero's, If you've completed more of the epic quest, feel free to add any Uth-specific differences.

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Jan 27, 2017 09:36

It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Return to Hero