Hero v Champ v VW

Tragen
Guardian

Postby Tragen » Jan 09, 2017 21:46

Hey all,

I'm trying to figure out which of these 3 classes is best in RvR. Specifically I am interested in burst damage potential. There is something so satisfying for me using a giant 2H weapon to hit the hardest possible - so really whoever can do that the best in the current meta is who I'd like to roll!

Thanks,
Tragen

Vidmar
Myrmidon

Postby Vidmar » Jan 09, 2017 22:33

VW is the best dealer of those 3
Vidmar/Raditz
YT channel : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQsGO6xMDFO3NvNYK6BPBPbvMldVX_96p

Feuille
Gryphon Knight

Postby Feuille » Jan 10, 2017 14:14

Roll a Hero because VW and Champ aren't grped in RvR

Lasastard
Phoenix Knight

Postby Lasastard » Jan 10, 2017 14:44

Feuille wrote:Roll a Hero because VW and Champ aren't grped in RvR

that.

Longer explanation - VW and Champ are hybrid classes; less hitpoints, no access to cc-reducing RAs (very important under this patch setting if you want to be competitive as a melee in group rvr). If you are looking for zerg RvR, then it really doesn't matter. No, wait, roll a caster ^^.

Return to Hero