Spec for farming

Rendiviel
Gryphon Knight

Postby Rendiviel » Dec 21, 2017 19:41

Hello! I've been looking into the charbuilder for an enchanter and I want it to be my farmer for when I go to hib. I was trying to see which spec is optimal, but can't seem to decide. The *ideal* spec for me seems to be 43 enchant 32 mana. It gives me 3rd best PBAOE, 3rd best focus shield, 2nd best heal proc, the best pet buffs, damage add, and it also lets me get the first heat debuff for base line nukes. However, I've also read that going higher in enchantments compared to mana can have diminishing returns. I don't look to RVR on this character, mostly just PVE so I can have RVR toons. Anyone have some insight as to what is best? Thanks.

Doomchanter
Guardian

Postby Doomchanter » Dec 22, 2017 01:43

I mostly PVE and I use the 49 mana spec and do just fine solo. Really depends on your playstyle just like RVR specs. Message me if you have any questions.

Chysil
Myrmidon

Postby Chysil » Jan 23, 2018 01:06

you were right with the 43 enchant 32 mana spec.

If you have a druid or bard you'll be farming with, and you are going to be PLing with lower con mobs you can go 40 mana, 32-34 enchant and rest light. The higher PBAOE is good for dropping mobs faster, and the heal proc can keep us vs low level mobs, especially with light healing / buffs from another person
| Absolute Power |
Chysil - Bard - 3Lx
Fluffykittens - Enchantress - 2Lx
Cercela - Animist - 2Lx
Owanda - Druid - 2Lx
LGM: SC, AC, WC, Tailor

Dranith
Warder

Postby Dranith » Jan 23, 2018 03:03

I'd also like to point out that the heal proc counts as the pet casting the heal for agro. I find that even with the lower shield, he holds agro much better with the higher heal proc.
Dranith - Member of Ordo Veritas
www.legend-gaming.net

Return to Enchanter