How to Rvr as mana chanter?

Vona
Warder

Postby Vona » Apr 20, 2017 10:16

Atm staying in Thidranki and wondering how to rvr with mana spec.
Ofc, nobody is running into my bomb and if they do, I can hardly pull of 2 bombs before being dead.
DD does hardly any damage and is gettin my mana low really fast.
When soloing, I try to stun and sent caster pet on the enemy. Then we do DD together. Sometimes it works, but as e.g. mezz has a higher distance like my stun, Im often getting mezzed or poisened first, cant do anything and get nuked down.
<[img]img%20src="http://herald.uthgard.net/daoc/sig.php?name=Arrowsa&s=5"[/img]>

Grignr
Myrmidon

Postby Grignr » Apr 20, 2017 13:21

Honestly, as a mana chanter I would (will in 3 levels) group up in Thid.

As a Mid the 2 things I hated about mana chanters was the heat debuff and the 9second stun (which is also heat...) followed by the base DD (heat...), the first debuff you won't get til 27 and your max stun is 5 seconds (not including heat resists reducing the duration), with your dex as low as it will be under 24 that's 1 maybe 2 casts of anything max you're better off putting your pet on the guy and kiting.

barto22
Phoenix Knight

Postby barto22 » Apr 20, 2017 13:38

Send your caster pet first. He snares. You can then either let the pet kill your target while you kite or you can assist it with stun and dd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My mind’s made up, don’t confuse me with facts.
You mustn't assume that your personal situation is a reflection of every other person that has logged in to Uthgard.

Foneb
Eagle Knight

Postby Foneb » Apr 20, 2017 14:22

barto22 wrote:Send your caster pet first. He snares. You can then either let the pet kill your target while you kite or you can assist it with stun and dd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. Snarepet and kite. As soon as pet gets attacked start nuking/pet passiv and on attack again when he turns on you you start kiting again

Gesendet von meinem LG-D855 mit Tapatalk
Hiois - Ranger 9lX Uth 1.0
Hiois - Enchanter 6lx Uth 2.0
Mugad - Warden 4lx Uth 2.0
Esigil - Druid 3lx Uth 2.0
Hioisx - Nightshade 1lx Uth 2.0

Vona
Warder

Postby Vona » Apr 20, 2017 19:54

Thanks for the hints guys! Just tried it out and got some kills in thid. Helped big time!
<[img]img%20src="http://herald.uthgard.net/daoc/sig.php?name=Arrowsa&s=5"[/img]>

Zappo
Eagle Knight

Postby Zappo » Apr 25, 2017 13:56

Grignr wrote:Honestly, as a mana chanter I would (will in 3 levels) group up in Thid.

Imo ench is the best solo performing class in thid, at least for hib.

The only enemys that put some serious pressure on me were BDs and ice theu's lately.

Return to Enchanter