Respecing to Light at 40?

Torgo
Eagle Knight

Postby Torgo » May 02, 2017 22:04

Der_Eisbaer wrote:Out of curiosity:

What is the Zealot's heat debuff value?

I think it is about 15% but I'll need to check my logs. It seems to affect Mobs differently than other players...ie seems to have more drastic effect on mobs.

Just an update. I am now 48. I have pretty much had to solo the whole way as every group expects mana. This was understood.

I will say I have done well in the Bog Animist zergs. Just sit back and tap each mob once with a DD and get pretty good exp.

Also with MCL and non-heat resistant mobs it is practically a non stop killing machine. Interestingly I found the best "exp/time" mobs are heat resistant low yellows or even blues. Over Easter I was raking in the exp killing blue/yellow irewood greenbarks in the frontier. It was pretty much 2 DDs for each. Although the per kill amount is not that high, I could more easily/efficiently kill two of those to one orange and get the same exp. ..and less risk. The zealot spell resist on orange mobs is pretty atrocious. Also recently got my 1st RvR kills against some oranges...that was nice.

Conclusions...
Expect to solo. If I could do over again and get my hands on a respec stone I probably would have stayed mana as I get multiple tells asking me for Fins but once I tell them I'm not mana they decline. As far as respecs stone, At the time, there were none available and of this writing there are very few if any. I don't mind soloing as often my time online is limited so it doesn't bother me "that" much but I'm sure I would be 50 already if I stuck with mana.

I am happy with single target damage and I think I am going to be happy in endgame RvR. I'm interested to see how well the melee debuffs do.
Last edited by Torgo on May 09, 2017 18:30, edited 1 time in total.

Warcast
Myrmidon

Postby Warcast » May 04, 2017 19:50

Thanks for the update - was always curious about a light enchanter

Is that melee debuff just -20% attack speed? Or is there something different about it? Noticed in the Nixian calculator it says -Pen not sure what that means

Der_Eisbaer
Eagle Knight

Postby Der_Eisbaer » May 05, 2017 12:35

Warcast wrote:Thanks for the update - was always curious about a light enchanter

Is that melee debuff just -20% attack speed? Or is there something different about it? Noticed in the Nixian calculator it says -Pen not sure what that means

There are two Debuffs:

- Attack speed debuff (blablabla Scintillation), exists as a single-target version and as an aoe version

- Melee dmg debuff (Dazzling blablabla), single-target only

Previous

Return to Enchanter