Mana or Enchantment spec for leveling?

Drastix
Warder

Postby Drastix » Jan 27, 2017 02:21

What's the fastest spec to level with? PBAE/Focus for groups? Or is Enchant spec any good for solo leveling?

Dranith
Warder

Postby Dranith » Jan 28, 2017 02:06

My kneejerk reaction is to automatically say mana, because that's what I see the most of. But I haven't played an Enchant spec enchanter, so it may be a hidden gem as far as I know.
Dranith - Member of Ordo Veritas
www.legend-gaming.net

Der_Eisbaer
Eagle Knight

Postby Der_Eisbaer » Feb 10, 2017 14:05

Until lvl 40 I highly recommend light spec and do solo exping.

Then with lvl 40 you respec to full mana with final spec 49 mana / 22 light.

Tree
Eagle Knight

Postby Tree » Feb 14, 2017 17:00

Der_Eisbaer wrote:Until lvl 40 I highly recommend light spec and do solo exping.

Then with lvl 40 you respec to full mana with final spec 49 mana / 22 light.

Lightspec on Ench? How would that help you solo XP?
Tree - Animist Lvl 50 (RR 3L0, Legendary Tailor)
Aeomelia - Enchanter Lvl 50
Guild: SCHWERT & ROSE (provisional guild leader)

[HIB] Crafting Mat Wholesale
Diamond, Wyvernskin, Nightshade, Eldritch etc. huge quantities below vendor price - pm me!

Evinac
Gryphon Knight

Postby Evinac » Feb 27, 2017 20:47

4-shotting yellows with spec nuke and no pet, or get pet out and oj's shouldn't give too much trouble. will depend on finding mobs weak to heat, the resist rates on oj's and how much xp the pet would be taking.

that's the theory anyway and that's the route i plan on taking to get to caledonia on the chanter alt i'm going to make eventually.... it's those last 5 lvls i'm worried about to get to 40 and respec...
Evinak - Eldritch
Evinac - Hero
<Blazed>

Return to Enchanter