Using pets when nuking down mobs - Error not discernable

Teholdsedare
Warder

Postby Teholdsedare » Jul 11, 2016 05:06

I use a melee pet, I keep on passive. I will then begin casting on mob, and nuke it from range, when the mob is around 500 units away, I then send my pet to hit it. Because the way it worked on retail was at this point, the pet would hit it around 200 units from me, and then because the pet is now on the aggro table, the mob would swing at the pet once because you are not close enough to hit, the pet is the only target, it hits it.

This would buy the caster the additional time for the swing cooldown to return, thus giving the caster one more free non quick casted spell to cast on the mob without interuption.

However the issue is this. Here, the pet is not hit. It is ignored even if it hits it 5 times, I have tested it. The mob goes full retard and refuses to change any target or swing on anything until it reaches the caster.

What could be causing this? Is this part of the coding errors mentioned in issues 1917 or 1918?
The only people that use signatures with actual information only proves they think they are better then everyone else.
Pweet - Go suck your own. The GMs dont need your sucking.

Return to Enchanter