enchanter pve farming

Autarch
Gryphon Knight

Postby Autarch » May 05, 2016 13:13

I m curious

how to play properly a solo pet focus pbae chanter in solo pve ?
what pet to use ? what mobs to lvl on (type of mob, level like blues, yel or oranges) ? how to manage the good moment to start pbaeing ? what RA's i should take for this and what is a good RA build order ?

i never played one and i would like as many tips as possible

thx

Maista
Guardian

Postby Maista » May 23, 2016 23:47

Bump

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Paulberios
Myrmidon

Postby Paulberios » May 24, 2016 03:14

Use tanky pets. You can SoLo single orange or multiple blues at a time. Shield pet and send to mob, passive to bring it back if necessary and then attack again. I usually bomb around 40-50% if by myself on blues. OJs I just let the shield kill em. At low levels it will be more efficient to dump a hurt pet and recast but once you get a good focus staff you can just heal the pet between fights. Always use your tanky pets. Friend and Compatriot. In groups with mutiple chanters, use your ally if you're not pulling. I use my caster pets in rvr. LW, purge, acuity 3 and MoC

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Teholdsedare
Warder

Postby Teholdsedare » Jun 15, 2016 07:22

Ally pet has that highest HP and absorb fyi.

I'm leveling a chanter here also. I'm interested if the pet absorb is affected by stat buffs as they are on retail
The only people that use signatures with actual information only proves they think they are better then everyone else.
Pweet - Go suck your own. The GMs dont need your sucking.

Teholdsedare
Warder

Postby Teholdsedare » Jun 15, 2016 07:24

Also if intend on using this and don't want to hate it, get mcl. Uthgard 2.0 power regen is bad.Ok
The only people that use signatures with actual information only proves they think they are better then everyone else.
Pweet - Go suck your own. The GMs dont need your sucking.

Return to Enchanter