RA Duellists Reflexes

Icp
Gryphon Knight

Postby Icp » Aug 17, 2018 19:25

hi, is this Ra only increasing the Hitrate of OFFhand or increasing the damage of offhand too for same percentage (like its explained at the trainer)?

greetings

Icp
Gryphon Knight

Postby Icp » Aug 20, 2018 12:45

das weiss jetzt echt keiner hier ??

Satiah
Eagle Knight

Postby Satiah » Aug 20, 2018 17:08

No, it makes you swing when others hit you. So you have an extra chance to swing both of your weapons when someone is trying to hit you.
Satiah | Tuthmes | Dendera | Khufu | Nefertete | Dahshur | Nebetah | Neterbaiu

Icp
Gryphon Knight

Postby Icp » Aug 20, 2018 18:45

Satiah wrote:No, it makes you swing when others hit you. So you have an extra chance to swing both of your weapons when someone is trying to hit you.

this explaination remembers me to a Ra i knew from live-server, but i think it was not duellist reflexes...i try to find it out

Satiah
Eagle Knight

Postby Satiah » Sep 30, 2021 07:47

Icp wrote:
Satiah wrote:No, it makes you swing when others hit you. So you have an extra chance to swing both of your weapons when someone is trying to hit you.

this explaination remembers me to a Ra i knew from live-server, but i think it was not duellist reflexes...i try to find it out

You're right I think. The charbuilder says it increases dmg and chance to swing.
Satiah | Tuthmes | Dendera | Khufu | Nefertete | Dahshur | Nebetah | Neterbaiu

Return to Blademaster