BM Main hand weapon?

slowpoke68
Myrmidon

Postby slowpoke68 » Feb 18, 2017 14:03

Have my BM up to 13 and have been using bastard in MH and a shortsword in OH. Wondering if this is the ideal set up. I would kind of like to try something faster in mainhand like a longsword or broadsword.

Looking for some advice into what I should be using to optimize my damage in a group setting.

Thanks!!

Chysil
Myrmidon

Postby Chysil » Feb 18, 2017 15:05

at 50 most will say take the slowest MH weapon you can get.

When it comes to leveling, I'd say that in general beggars can't be choices and usually you'll just want to take whatever speed you can have drop to you. Just make sure the MH is slower than the offshand. I actually preferred faster weaps when PVE'ing because it let me be able to throw in more taunt styles for the aggro bonus... but ultimately it won't make much of a difference during leveling
| Absolute Power |
Chysil - Bard - 3Lx
Fluffykittens - Enchantress - 2Lx
Cercela - Animist - 2Lx
Owanda - Druid - 2Lx
LGM: SC, AC, WC, Tailor

slowpoke68
Myrmidon

Postby slowpoke68 » Feb 18, 2017 15:59

Thanks much.

Return to Blademaster