Question about Specs

jlxharville
Myrmidon

Postby jlxharville » Dec 22, 2016 00:07

Hey,

So I want to roll a blademaster, I am just curious about how specs work.

If I have 40+11 in oh say blunt, will it equate the same damage as 50+11 blunt? Or will the 50+11 blunt do more?

I see a lot of guys saying that as you increase RR, you can drop the actual weapon skills and not lose any damage (atleast thats what I think they are saying).

Another question, if I want to autotrain on a BM -- and I want to autotrain crush while leveling using ... slash, is that possible?

Thanks

Nezix
Phoenix Knight

Postby Nezix » Dec 22, 2016 00:28

jlxharville wrote:Hey,

If I have 40+11 in oh say blunt, will it equate the same damage as 50+11 blunt? Or will the 50+11 blunt do more?

I see a lot of guys saying that as you increase RR, you can drop the actual weapon skills and not lose any damage (atleast thats what I think they are saying).

Another question, if I want to autotrain on a BM -- and I want to autotrain crush while leveling using ... slash, is that possible?

Thanks

If you're not using blunt styles (I assume you're using Celtic Dual ones) you only need blunt to be composite = your level for To HIT chance. If you're using blunt styles, then more blunt = more damage.

Thus, most people go something like X base weapon + 11 skills on armor + RR Bonus = 51 ( i am pretty sure it's 51 instead of 50 because of RR5 stuff)
Celtic Dual = 50 + 11 + RR Bonus because that will increase the damage of your CD styles.

I don't believe BM's autotrain anything.
Nezix - 50 Minstrel <The Band>

Merlin: Arthur, what is best in life?
Arthur: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their Lurikeens.

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Dec 22, 2016 01:14

Nezix wrote:I don't believe BM's autotrain anything.

nopes -> Classes that autotrain
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

jlxharville
Myrmidon

Postby jlxharville » Dec 22, 2016 01:37

Awesome, thanks guys

pirhana7
Myrmidon

Postby pirhana7 » Dec 22, 2016 01:40

jlxharville wrote:Hey,

Thanks

If you use CD styles you only need the base weapon (blunt in your case to be a total of your level or 51 at max level) If your using CD styles you will want to as high as possible.

Return to Blademaster